The robust, small and light SIGMA Caesium Iodide scintillator radiation detector from Kromek is perfect for radiation detection and isotope identification in the field as well in the lab. It has been used a.o. on drones (radiation mapping) and into large detector arrays. If you need fast detection in and easy to use package this is what you need.
The SIGMA replaces conventional photomultiplier technology with state of the art silicon photomultipliers.
These gamma-ray detectors offer up to 32.8 cm3 of detection volume, delivered in a package providing significant benefits in:
- power consumption
- and temperature stability.
- SIGMA50: 1’’ x 1’’ x 2’’ CsI(TI) detector
- SIGMA25: 1’’ x 1’’ x 1’’ CsI(TI) detector
- energy range: 50 keV – 2 MeV
- maximum throughput: 5.000 cps
- energy resolution: < 7,2% FWHM @662 keV (21°C operation)
- number of chanels: 4096 (12 bit)
- power consumption: 250 mW
- direct interface with MultiSpect Analyses software
- operational temperature range: -10° to 40°C
- SIGMA50: 34.5 mm x 34.5 mm x 130 mm
- SIGMA25: 34.5 mm x 34.5 mm x 105 mm
- SIGMA50: 315 g
- SIGMA25: 215 g