SaphyRAD multiprobe alpha & beta contamination meter has been developed to meet all needs of contamination control for multiple markets such as the nuclear and NORM industries, medical structures & first responders, thanks to its integrated nuclide library. Its ergonomic interface and design have been especially conceived for use even by non-specialists.
SaphyRAD’s wide range of contamination probes combined with its specific algorithm allow for a very fast and reactive detection. Depending on the probe, the operator can either assess small or large areas to detect alpha, beta/gamma or alpha & beta/gamma radioactive contamination. All data can be stored on an SD card for measurement recordings.
SaphyRAD E advantages
- user friendly embedded alarm & distance control indicator
- wide range of compatible probes
- adaptative nuclide library
- versatile for contamination & measurement operations
- ruggedized for harsh environment