Designed for the development of pixelated detectors for applications and experiments requiring high-resolution gamma spectroscopy and /or in a wide dynamic dose rate range
The RENA-mini is a Kromek-NOVA developed 72 channel ASIC mounted onto a compact printed circuit board with a connector output for interconnection to the detector of choice.
RENA-Mini Development Platform features:
- 72 channels as standard
- powered via USB 2 or 3
- analog output allows for simplified monitoring of pulse shapes
- available in two versions
- long version with light-tight detector enclosure simplifies testing
- short version allows for custom detector configurations
- simple connections – no wires to attach
- demountable fixtures for quick detector changes. Does not require interposers
- highly portable – 90% smaller than previous generation
- available with/without CZT detectors
Do you want to know more about the RENA-Mini Development Platform?
Please contact your PEO expert.
If you want to continue your search for additional information on this product try this link.