The RayMon10 (Kromek) is a powerful and rugged handheld device for high-resolution Isotope ID.
The RayMon10 is one of the most powerful and rugged handheld radiation monitors in the world. It can be used to detect, measure and accurately identify gamma ray emitting radio nuclides, providing high-resolution isotope identification using the latest CZT coplanar grid detector technology.
- energy resolution: 2.0-2.5% FWHM @ 662 keV
- energy range: 60 keV to 3.0 MeV enabling high resolution isotope ID using the latest advances in CZT detector technology
- easy to use RayMon10 Analysis™ software
- search and alarm capability
- rugged handheld platform
- sunlight-visible LCD display shows images, maps and data in ultra-sharp detail
- integrated 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera
- integrated GPS for location tagging
- detector can be used in both docked and undocked positions
- long-life rechargeable battery
- highest resolution isotope ID using the latest CZT detector technology
Do you want to know more about the RayMon10?
Please contact your PEO expert.
If you want to continue your search for additional information on this product try this link.