The Tracerco NORM Monitor-IS is a ground breaking, ATEX approved instrument, with dual probe capabilities; Geiger Muller (GM) and scintillator that for the first time, enables users to monitor NORM in all conditions.
NORM Monitor-IS is lightweight and easy to use, yet also robust and reliable. It comes complete with a practical and secure carrying holster for ease of use.
NORM Monitor-IS features
- one-touch integrate function that allows detection of very low activities for increased measurement accuracy
- live background subtraction and several measurement modes (counts per second, count per minute, dose rate and surface activity)
- recalibration of the instrument undertaken without the handset (spare probes can be supplied to eliminate downtime)
- adjustable alarm thresholds for improved safety
- easy to clean and decontaminate scintillator: IP67, GM: IP34, Handset: IP65
- large, easy to read LCD screen with bar-graph and backlight
- being robust and suitable for use in challenging conditions
- having the ability to undertake surveys of external walls for internal deposits of NORM
- has 360 degree detection capability
- perfect for alpha and beta measurement
- high sensitivity to Lead-210 NORM
- Bq/cm2 output for typical NORM isotopes scintillator: CPS, μSv/h, GM: CPS, Bq/cm2
Would you like to know more about the NORM Monitor-IS?
Contact one of our product specialists.
If you like to continue your search for additional information, try this link.