The Edge Tool and Software (Gammex) is designed to evaluate the imaging performance of Digital Radiography (DR) and Computed Radiography (CR) systems. The phantom and software together will measure the Modulation Transfer Function (MTF), the Noise Power Spectrum (NPS) and the Detector Quantum Efficiency (DQE).
The test tool itself consists of a piece of highly polished tungsten. Templates are provided to assist in the measurement of different angles.
Edge Tool and Software features:
- simple, comprehensive tool to use
- windows compatible software
- software runs on standard laptop or desktop PCs
- software permits easy storage of data over time for graphic comparisons
- the edge tool has two highly polished edges suitable for use in measuring the MTF of a radiographic system in both the horizontal and vertical directions from a single exposure image.
- the two edges not used in the measurement are notched for identification and orientation.
- the kit contains two templates (7º angle and 5° angle) to facilitate positioning of the Edge Tool.
- the Edge tool itself is a piece of tungsten with 4 highly polished sides
Do you want to know more about the Edge Tool and Software?
Please contact your PEO expert.
If you want to continue your search for additional information on this product try this link.