Certified Therapy Grade Solid Water® (Gammex) is a specially developed grade of Solid Water that is manufactured to the most exact quality assurance standards in the industry. It is designed for electron and photon beam measurements including relative ionization, depth dose and uniformity.
Each slab of CTG-Solid Water comes with a Certificate of Conformance which includes 1) a calculated elemental composition, 2) calculated mass, 3) volume electron densities, 4) electron and photon transmission characteristics and 5) measured physical dimensions.
Certified Therapy Grade Solid Water features:
- wide range of sizes and dimensions.
- moldable material for custom requests
- rigid construction eliminates broken ion chambers
- wide range of applications and uses
- standard ranges of thicknesses from 0.2 to 6.0 cm
- ion chamber cavities free from air pockets or voids
Do you want to know more about the Certified Therapy Grade Solid Water?
Please contact your PEO expert.
If you want to continue your search for additional information on this product try this link.