Compact High Voltage Modules 12W are high voltage highly stable analog controlled power supplies.
They are available as system capable in 3U Eurocassette standard or as compact metal box.
Modules of the CPS series can be used as combined to multichannel AC/DC supply in a THQ series , integrated in a modular MMC system or as standalone DC/DC converters.
To protect the connected load the modules are equipped with INHIBIT, current and voltage limits.
The output voltage is controllable via analog interface with either an input analogue control voltage or a potentiometer (internal reference voltage).
ISEG Compact High Voltage Modules 12W features:
- -ID chip in 3U version
- low noise and ripple, low EMI
- available as 3U MMC version or as metal box.
- customized versions on request
- hardware limits for voltage and current
- integrable into multichannel THQ AC/DC HV power supply
- patented resonance converter technology
Read more about the Built-In Or System Capable Compact High Voltage Module on the ISEG Site