Analog Controllable High Voltage Power Supplies have a high power density at best output characteristics.
Due to a wide range of customization possibilities, these devices are the perfect choice to match fixed requirements at a very reasonable price.
Analog Controllable High Voltage Power Supplies features:
- high efficiency up to 85%
- ARC management (optional ARC)
- analog I/O
- very low noise and ripple, very low EMI
- capacitor charger option (optional CLD)
- best control characteristics
Read more about the Analog Controllable AC/DC High Voltage Power Supplies on the Iseg Site