(Assistant) Medical Physicist
Application Specialist with clinical knowledge and experience
PEO is an organization active in The Netherlands (Wijchen), Belgium (Essen) and Luxembourg. We have our headquarters in The Netherlands and a subsidiary office in Belgium. Our business unit Medical Systems is searching for a new team member in the role of Application Specialist to support our sales activities and to increase our base of satisfied customers. See www.gotopeo.com for more information.
As an Application Specialist you excel in explaining products and software applications to our (potential) customers at hospitals (Radiotherapy and Medical imaging) either on-line, on site or at conferences and fairs.
During the installation and implementation of the systems and software, you support our customer, enabling a quick and efficient clinical introduction. You assist with the configuration of the software, the customer-specific rollout and you act as a project manager during the installation process. To do so you collaborate intensively with the supporting services of manufacturers and suppliers. You handle problems and customer requests until a solution is implemented.
You have a self-starting and customer driven personality. You are goal oriented. You love to service and win potential customers with your personality, patience, endurance and expertise. You are flexible and ‘adjusting your agenda to the wishes of customers’ is your second nature. Your English is excellent and preferably you also speak and/or write French and/or Dutch.
Additional skills and experience:
- practical experience and knowledge of the clinical workflow in Radiotherapy – additional knowledge of Medical Imaging is preferred;
- knowledge of MS Office, SQL and issue tracking software, great affinity and practical knowledge of computers and software;
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
- written and verbal communication with high technical ability (English, French and/or Dutch);
- self-motivated with a strong desire to consistently stay up to date with the latest developments, standards and trends;
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in medical physics is highly preferred, whereas we also invite candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in physics, medical technology, computer science, engineering sciences or completed training at MTRA or PTA with professional experience in radiotherapy or equivalent degrees;
- flexible and prepared to be active outside the office for at least 50% of the working time and outside regular office hours;
- We are looking for a team player who has consciously selected a future inside a commercial and business oriented company with high ambitions;
- Living abroad and frequently traveling to The Netherlands / Belgium/ Luxembourg is a serious option and can well be considered. We offer a professional working atmosphere with a nice team of colleagues who are dedicated to contribute to a healthier, safer and connected world;
- An assessement will be part of our procedure.
Send your application to email@example.com including your resume and motivation.