Coriolis µ is an innovative biological air sampler for bio-contamination assessment, mainly dedicated to air quality control and air quality monitoring in environmental and pollution research, pharmaceutical, food and veterinary industries, biomedical and health environment…
Based on a cyclonic technology, combined to a high air flow rate, Coriolis µ offers the most efficient particles collection in 10 minutes. The biological particles such as toxins, virus, bacteria, molds, pollens, spores are collected and concentrated in a liquid ready to be analyzed with microbiological and cellular and molecular biology methods.
Advantages Coriolis Micro
- the most efficient concentration of biological particles
- high air flow rate & long time monitoring option – up to 6 hours
- compatible with any downstream experiments – divisible samples for several analysis in parallel
- flexible liquid sample output
- no saturation of the collection media for charged environment
Would you like to know more about the Coriolis?
Download the datasheet or contact our product specialist.