On November 14, 2019, the annual NVKFM training day will take place at the UMC Utrecht.
This year’s theme is: protons.
The following topics will be discussed during this day:
- proton equipment overview; Varian (Holland-PTC), IBA (UMC-Groningen), Mevion (MAASTRO)
- dual energy CT
- ring comparison dose audit
- QA aspects
- clinical: planning comparisons photons vs. protons
Visit the PEO booth and get informed about:
- Sun Nuclear; soft and hardware patient QA and dosimetry
- Gammex; QA fantoms for RAD + RT QA / positioning lasers
- RTI; QA solutions for control of X-ray systems
- Ashland: Gafchromic Film and FilmQAPro software for film dosimetry and QA
- Qfix; patient positioning and immobilization
- Dyn’R; SDX respiratory monitoring system
- CIRS; tissue simulation and phantoms for QA RAD + RT
See you at the training day!