The Qfix Symphony Patient Transport System allows you to create a fully efficient workflow with less patient handling and more accurate positioning.
The throughput in the process between imaging and treatment will be much easier and more comfortable to the patient.
The system utilizes a low-friction air bearing to transit patients from one modality to another, eliminating the need to manually lift the patient.
- increasing patient comfort and safety;
- enhances patient transfer process;
- maximizes treatment availability.
- adjustable and programmable trolley heights to match imaging and treatment tables
- ergonomic trolley → easily maneuvered through hallways and doorways
- lateral scales enable repeatable indexing
- integrated side rails to support stirrups, steppers, and other rail-mounted accessories
- battery powered system, rechargeable
- The Brachytherapy Transfer Device is compatible with CT and MRI