The ESTRO 2019 will take place in Milan from 26 to 30 April. Like every year, PEO Radiation Technology is present.
We are pleased to discuss the recent developments in radiotherapy QA, dosimetry, patient positioning and immobilisation with you.
PEO present on booths
We are ready for you at the booths of our manufacturers and suppliers:
- Sun Nuclear (no. 200)
- Sun Nuclear Patient Alignment / Lasers (Gammex) (no. 60)
- CIRS (no. 3350)
- Qfix (no. 1800)
- Ashland (no. 4300)
- Dyn’R (no. 3370)
Miranda Stoevelaar will be present at the Qfix booth throughout the whole event.
Lunchsymposium Sun Nuclear
Sun Nuclear is again organizing a lunch symposium this year. The symposium will take place on Sunday 28 April from 13.15h tot 14.15h.
‘Advancing QA: Insights on Independence, Integration & Efficiency’
- Advancing RT QA – Latest Solutions – Greg Robinson, M.S., Sun Nuclear Corporation
- Improving QA Effectiveness with an Integrated and Automated Platform – Carl Rowbottom, Ph.D., Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, Bebington, UK
- Automated Transit Dosimetry Using an EPID QA Solution – Andrew Reilly, Ph.D., North West Cancer Center, Londonderry, Northern Ireland, UK
- A Unique Diode Array for SRS/SBRT End-to-End – Arnd Roser, Ph.D., HELIOS University Clinic, Wuppertal, Germany
A limited number of seats are available. Registration is required.
Sun Nuclear also organizes “in-booth” presentations this year. View here which they are.
We hope to meet you at the booth of one of our manufacturers or suppliers.
If you would like to speak to us at a specific time and at a specific booth, please mail us so we can plan it in advance.
See you at the ESTRO!