This software provides an automatic analysis of your Catphan phantom data. The application realizes a time saving and ensures a reproducible method of image analysis eliminating manual measurement errors.
Included with the analysis package is a tool to perform trend analysis of important image quality parameters over time. A tool used to monitor and identify changes is CT scanner performance.
Parameters to evaluate:
- Pixel Size (Geometric distortion)
- CT Number Linearity (Sensitometry)
- Slice Thickness
- Patient Alignment System and Table Movement Accuracy
- Spatial Resolution (MTF)
- Image Uniformity and Noise
- Uniformity Index
- Low contrast detectability
- Contrast-to-noise ratio (CNR)
- Slice sensitivity profile (SSP)