RTI Piranha for certainty with your X-ray beam control.
Check the 3 how-to videos to learn about:
- performing free-in-air measurements with RTI Piranha, Mover and CTDP
- setting up RTI Piranha, Mover, CTDP and phantom
- performing free-in-air measurements with a 30 cm CT ionization chamber
1. How to – perform free-in-air measurements with RTI Piranha, Mover and CTDP
This measurement will show the true thickness of the beam at the center of the CT and also present the geometric efficiency. For wide beams (over 40 mm) it is recommended to only measure free-in-air.
2. How to – setup RTI Piranha, Mover, CTDP and phantom
In this instructional video we will show you how to carry out a CTDI measurement using the Piranha together with the RTI Mover and CT Dose Profiler.
The Mover is used in situations when no CT table movement is possible or desirable.
We will measure in a CTDI phantom, using the Mover, CT Dose Profiler probe, the Piranha and the Ocean software.