The D3S from Kromek comes in combination with a secure Android phone. The phone features the exclusive D3S app. The layout has been updated with an even clearer isotope identification.
The app has a modern appearance and now first displays the important data before the actual parameters. The centre of the screen now shows the gamma dose rate and neutron count.
After a source has been identified, the screen gives a warning through a large, striking pop-up. The isotope detection and classification can be seen there.
Reachback is even slicker with an on-screen checklist that walks the user through the process, prompting them for measurement of the suspect item, background measurement and site photo.
Other renewed aspects
- view 100 previous alerts
- time chart with additional details
- dark mode for more efficient use
- readable battery status and connection
- disable vibration and warning with one click
- more step-by-step support from the app