The Model 3277/1 can be used for frisking personnel or objects for alpha and beta contamination. Ludlum developed this wall-mount or desktop instrument with a simple layout and high usability.
The 3277/1 has a large, color touch-screen that displays alpha and beta readings simultaneously. The dual tone click-audio enables the user to easily distinguish between alpha and beta contamination. It uses an internal, rechargeable battery or a 100 – 240 Vdc wall transformer. Battery life is approximately 8 hours under normal usage. This model is supplied with either a wall mount or a desktop mount. The instrument can be used with either scintillation or proportional alpha-beta detectors.
- 7-inch color touch-screen display
- shows all readings simultaneously in a large, simple layout
- simple setup and use
- can be used with various scintillation or proportional detectors
- either imperial or SI units
- rechargeable backup battery
Would you like to have more information?
Remote appointment by video? Then we will arrange a web-based video call!