expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing XIS systems, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
RapidCHECK software RapidCHECK is the new diagnostic QA software platform from Sun Nuclear (formerly Gammex). The platform combines the QA phantoms of Sun Nuclear and the user-friendly software into a tool to streamline your QA workflow. Regardless of the amount of CT scanners, RapidCHECK software allows you to simplify your clinical workflow. The RapidCHECK software
Users have been asking: what is Qfix’s cleaning protocol for thermoplastic masks? During this time of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 it is our collective purpose that we can continue best practices to minimize the spread of the virus. Solutions consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) Qfix’s Instructions For Use (IFU) contain cleaning instructions and guidelines, which
Are you aware of the latest regulations for the safe transport of radioactive material? That would be SSR-6 (IAEA safety standards). Radioactive material is essential in healthcare, nuclear power generation and for scientific research. Strict protocols are applied during transport. SSR-6 and the accompanying documents are a required source of guidance information for governments, regulators,