expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
On November 14, 2019, the annual NVKFM training day will take place at the UMC Utrecht. This year's theme is: protons. The following topics will be discussed during this day: proton equipment overview; Varian (Holland-PTC), IBA (UMC-Groningen), Mevion (MAASTRO) dual energy CT ring comparison dose audit QA aspects clinical: planning comparisons photons vs. protons Visit
PEO Radiation Technology will soon introduce the new Ashland Rad-Sure ChromicVue blood irradiation indicators. Rad-Sure ChromicVue is a smaller version of the Rad-Sure indicator for gamma and X-ray irradiation. This indicator is ideal for syringe irradiation and aliquot bags for pediatric and neonatal blood irradiation, but is also usable as a substitute for the traditional
It was 175 years ago that Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen (discoverer of X-ray) was born. What most people don't know is that he spent his childhood in Apeldoorn and even got married there later. To give Röntgen a permanent place in Dutch and Apeldoorn society, the Röntgen Apeldoorn Foundation has taken the initiative to make 2020