expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
Sample Inspector from Kromek; an easy to use gamma-ray radionuclide detector for sample analysis on contamination
The Kromek Sample Inspector is designed for the radionuclide activity analysis of low activity samples. It is perfect for fast and accurate radioactivity testing in: food soil liquids vegetation, etc. It uses the highest sensitivity detection systems available today and provides high throughput for multiple applications. Easy to use The Sample Inspector has a distinctive
PEO Radiation Technology is present at the Medica 2018 in Düsseldorf. The event, which counts as one of the world's leading trade exhibitions for the medical industry, takes place from 12 to 15 November. MAVIG X-ray protection and medical suspension systems Since May 2018, PEO Radiation Technology is the preferred distributor of MAVIG for new
The NVKFM training day takes place at UMC Utrecht on November 9, 2018 at the radiotherapy department. The theme of this edition is 'QA of imaging'. View the program and directions to the new lecture room here (Dutch). Visit the PEO booth and get informed about: RTI; QA solutions for control of X-ray systems