expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
From 25 to 30 November the annual RSNA meeting will take place in Chicago Illinois. PEO Radiation Technology is present. The theme of the meeting is 'Tomorrow's Radiology Today'. We would like to inform you about the recent developments in the field of radiology QA at the stands of our manufacturers / suppliers: CIRS (nr.
PEO Radiation Technology is present at the VZI Autumn congress on 22 November, in the 1931 Congress Center in 's Hertogenbosch. This year's theme: 'Future Technologies'. We would like to inform you about instrumentation that guarantees safety and quality in radiology in the hospital environment. PEO puts in focus CIRS fantoms for medical imaging / radiology QA RTI Black
PEO Radiation Technology participates in the 35th annual congress of the Association for Nurses Radiotherapy and Oncology (VVRO). The congress takes place on 17 November in Ter Elst, Kattenbroek 1, 2650 Edegem (Antwerp). This year our specialists are ready to inform you about the Qfix solutions for patient positioning, fixation and immobilization. Curious about the