expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
On Friday 7 and Saturday 8 February 2020, the 35th BHPA symposium takes place at the LouvExpo in La Louvière. This year’s theme is ‘Work Together For The Future’. PEO Radiation Technology is present and we kindly invite you for a visit to our conference booth. Once again you will discover various interesting products and
On behalf of the entire PEO team, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2020! We also hope to service you even better in the new year with our products, commissioning of equipment, training, support and everything that is connected with your (optimal) application. In addition, we like to reflect on the year
PEO strengthens the sales team with our new colleague Maarten Peters. As of the first of December, he will hold the position of Radiology QA Product Specialist. During his working years as a radiodiagnostic laboratory technician at Slingeland Hospital and Radboudumc, he gained a lot of experience in radiology. This knowledge is useful in finding