expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing XIS systems, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
Recently the first patient with an eye melanoma successfully completed his proton treatment in the HollandPTC. It was the first time this treatment was given in the Netherlands. Qfix mask material was used for this treatment. PEO Radiation Technology is happy to have made a contribution to this innovative treatment with protons. Training HollandPTC staff for
The ECR 2020 will take place in Vienna from 11 to 15 March. PEO Radiation Technology is present. We would like to inform you about instrumentation that guarantees safety and quality at imaging techniques in a medical setting. We are also happy to introduce you to our new Radiologie QA Product Specialist, Maarten Peters. We
Ultra-compact GR1 CZT detector from Kromek performs comparable to germanium detectors in radiopharmacy
Scientists have conducted research to find out whether a CZT-based detector (cadmium zinc telluride) is suitable for gamma radiation spectrometry in radiopharmacy (nuclear medicine) (Vichi et al., 2016.). The research shows that the usb-powered GR1 CZT-based detector is highly suitable for nuclear medicine. The researchers compared the performance (energy and efficiency) of the Kromek GR1