expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
Tuesday 26th November, PEO will be present at the Nijmegen Four-Day Refresher Training for Radiation Experts in the Radboudumc (Figdor room and Comet room). The theme of this day is "Measuring devices and spaces" and relates in particular to medical applications of X-ray devices. We are pleased to inform you about the solutions we offer
PEO Radiation Technology is present at the 36th VVRO annual congress. The congress will take place on November 30, 2019 in Floréal in Blankenberge. Check the programm here. Our product specialist Miranda Stoevelaar is ready to inform you about the Qfix solutions for patient positioning, fixation and immobilization. If you would like to discuss specific
Save the date(s)! PEO organizes two Sun Nuclear SunCHECK events in January 2020 for: • users • potential new users These target group specific events are both scheduled for an entire day and will take place at the AZ Sint Augustines Hospital in Wilrijk. SunCHECK User Meeting - Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 This event is especially for those who already