expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
The ASTRO Annual Meeting takes place on 15 – 18 September 2019 in Chicago. This year PEO is present. Peter Dejonge, Director PEO radiation technology bvba, is happy to talk to you about the latest developments, which will be demonstrated at the manufacturer’s stand represented by PEO. Therefore, we would like to invite you to
The new generation of personal isotope-identifying radiation meters The D3S-PRD is a radiation detector and preliminary identifier. The detector, developed by Kromek, is suitable for first-line users such as first aid, railways, airports or other security organizations. The D3S fits on a belt and gives you verbal radiation warnings for gamma and neutron radiation. In
The Qfix Symphony Patient Transport System allows you to create a fully efficient workflow with less patient handling and more accurate positioning. The throughput in the process between imaging and treatment will be much easier and more comfortable to the patient. The system utilizes a low-friction air bearing to transit patients from one modality to