The SkyLINK System (Saphymo) is a wide-range remote radiation monitoring platform that ensures data transmission through a radio network. It generally includes a real-time radiological control network that features autonomous probes (such as GammaTRACER probes) and the DataExpert supervision software.
The system structure allows its use in every situations, even in the most accidental ones (private wireless communication network and easy-to-install autonomous probes).
SkyLINK Wide-Range Environmental Radiation Monitoring Network features:
- ultra-low power consumption
- operating distance up to 100 km
- private network, no regular transmission fees
- easy interface to external instruments or host processors
- turnkey system installation
- maintenance-free operation guaranteed for three years