The PED+ can be used as both a Personal Dosimeter and a handheld dose rate survey meter. The PED+ has a number of added features, such as Bluetooth, GPS and pop up message alarms.
Personal Electronic Dosimeter (PED+) features
- a new mode, selected through the menu that allows the device to be used as a handheld survey meter
- shows readings in dose rate (Sv or rem) and displays a live trend graph to give a real-time visual depiction of measured activity
- measurement is corrected for use off-body. The personal accumulated dose is therefore not recorded
- dose rate data is logged during off body mode to allow data review using DoseVision
- pop-up message display on alarm threshold giving the worker clear instructions
- reduces training burden and the need to remember procedures
Would you like to know more about the Personal Electronic Dosimeter (PED+)?
Contact one of our product specialists.
If you like to continue your search for additional information, try this link.