Cobia Flex offers you all possibilities with an ease of use to make your X-ray Quality Control as quick and accurate as possible. It’s just as easy as a Cobia Smart but with more possibilities. The Cobia Flex has an internal detector, offers the possibility to connect different probes, ion chambers and has buil-in mAs. The measured values can be read directly from Cobia Flex’s large and clear display or stored in the Cobia and read after all your measurements. Cobia Flex has a practical log function that allows you to store all your readings.
Cobia users also have the possibility to use a tablet or a PC, saving data to your computer, printing reports, using analyses and much more. Ocean 2014 exhibits the Cobia’s capabilities and adds benefits that make your work flow more practical and simple. With Ocean 2014 and your PC or Tablet, you can now control your Cobia Flex more easily and save time. Ocean makes it possible to perform remote X-ray QA measurements with your Cobia Flex. You simply connect to your Cobia Flex via Bluetooth or with a USB cable to your PC or Tablet – then measure.
With the addition of Ocean Professional, the Cobia Flex truly becomes an indispensable X-ray QA tool. Perform your QA work without any worries – sensitivity, kV-ranges or waveform types. It is automatic!
flexible X-ray quality control
Cobia Flex features
- easy to position, no position dependence
- built-in energy compensation
- large rotatable display
- can be used together with ion chambers
- log/history function
- automatic recognition of external probes
- measures pulsed radiation
- long-lasting rechargeable battery
- full Auto range (kV, TF and Sensitivity)
- always free firmware upgrades
- built-in mAs
- firmware is easily updated via internet or CD
- plug and play
- upgradable to any model you want
- bluetooth and USB communication
- up to 10-year warranty
- solid-state detectors = no need to compensate for temperature & pressure
- 2-year calibration cycle
Would you like to know more about the Cobia Flex?
Contact one of our product specialists.