PEO Radiation Technology is present at the NVS Spring symposium 2018. The symposium will take place on March 9th in Nieuwegein.
The theme is: ‘what about calamities’.
Visit PEO at the booth and get informed about the solutions we offer in the field of health physics / radiation hygiene from the following manufacturers:
Kromek D3S compact high sensitive CsI(TL) spectral gamma-neutron detector for wireless radiation detection and identification network
The D3S is a CsI (Tl) silicon photomultiplier-based gamma and neutron detector in one device which is hardly bigger than your palm. D3S is to be used as a remotely readable detector as part of a secure integrated monitoring network. Using a USB or Bluetooth connection the D3S communicates with Kromek’s own isotope identification software.
- D3S-NET (network detector) or D3S-ID (stand-alone)
- discreet wearable design; lightweight and small
- easy to use; single button operation
- gamma energy range: 30 keV to 3 MeV
- doserate: up to 15 µSv/h @ 662 keV
- operational battery life: 12 hours\
- designed for CBRN emergency services
‘Kromek’s D3S used for security when President Trump visited Brussels’
Kromek’s D3S was deployed by the anti-terror unit of the European Commission. The D3S was part of security operations deployed during the NATO Security Conference in the presence of President Trump.
The radiation detection systems performed well and met the desired high standards for accuracy and efficiency required in this type of operation.
- robust & ergonomic
- processed smart probe with calibration
- suitable for use with analog Canberra probes (optional)
- multiple measurement modes + simulation modus
- measuring distance control indicator
- built in simulation function for training
- designed for use with CBRN protective clothing
- specific algorithm for very fast and reactive detection
- detector: 2 GM tubes or external probes
- dose rate: 0,05 µSv/h to 10 Sv/h
SaphyRAD MS (Bertin Instruments) is the latest multiprobe survey meter designed for operation in harsh environments such as military fields and first responders. The device can be operated with gloves on.
- PED-IS; intrinsiek veilige versie
- PED Blue; budget-friendly basic version
- PED+; most advanced version (including dose / dose rate survey meter and GPS)
Tracerco has designed the PED family to be the easiest personal radiation monitors to use and understand on the market. Everything on the devices has been designed with the user in mind.
Whether you are a nurse in the radiology department, working on a drilling rig, a firefighter or policeman. The PED Family offers a solution for every situation.