SaphyRAD E from Bertin Instruments (Saphymo) is a multiprobe handheld device used for the detection of alpha / beta radioactive contaminations.
Its ergonomic interface and ruggedized design have been specially developed to meet the needs of the nuclear industry and for use in harsh environments.
The SaphyRAD multiprobe contamination monitor is easy to use and equipped with a build-in distance control indicator.
Depending on the probe, the operator can assess persons and small or large areas to detect alpha, beta or alpha & beta radioactive contamination.
SaphyRAD E features
- high resolution and large color LCD display (3.5”)
- build-in alarm and distance control indicator
- specific algorithm for very fast and reactive detection
- multiple measurement modes:
- direct measurement
- indirect measurement
- processed smart probe with calibration
- data storage on SD card
- 4 hours of use with charged Li-Ion battery
- suitable for use with analog Canberra probes (optional)
- simulation mode for training
- IEC 60325
Check SaphyRAD E datasheet for further specifications
External smart probes for contamination measurement
Soon new probes with isotope identification capability!!
Would you like to know more about the SaphyRAD E?
Please contact PEO!
Stay informed about product news, which is related to your field of expertise. Go to the PEO news sign up form