expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- Building and managing customer relationships motivates me to give my greatest effort at work every day.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
On February 7, Leo van Battum defends his thesis 'Film Dosimetry: past and future'. PEO Radiation Technology is present. Prior to the thesis completion in the VUmc, there will be a mini-symposium in room 'de Waver' about using Gafchromic EBT film in practice. David Lewis is present as a special guest. He has developed Gafchromic films...
1 Feb 18
Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd of February, the yearly BHPA Symposium is taking place at the CEME Charleroi. The PEO Radiation Technology Team will be present and kindly invites you to visit our Conference Booth. Again, multiple interesting products will be on display and we are happy to inform you accordingly. See you soon in...
17 Jan 18
On 13 November the 1st PEO - RTI user meeting took place in the Stadsbrouwerij Jongens of De Wit in 's Hertogenbosch. Looking back on a successful and pleasant day, PEO would like to thank everyone for their interest, input and positive reactions. View the photos of that day below (click to enlarge) Participants rated...
7 Dec 17