expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- Building and managing customer relationships motivates me to give my greatest effort at work every day.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
Friday, November 3, 2017 the NVMBR moulage day in partnership with PEO Radiation Technology, will take place. We offer you an informative program of workshops and broad introductions of products for new technologies such as protons and MRI-guided. We would like to welcome you to the brand-new HollandPTC, where the first proton therapies will soon...
18 Aug 17
SAVE THE DATE(S)! PEO event agenda autumn 2017 Do you and/or your colleague want to attend events? Note the date(s) in your calendar and inform your colleagues! Do you want to reserve your participation(s) for the Sun Nuclear User Meeting or RTI user group? Please, e-mail com@gotoPEO.com including the event name, your first and last name,...
11 Aug 17
ASTRO 2017 24 – 27 September in San Diego: developments in radiotherapy QA, dosimetry and patient positioning – PEO is present!
PEO is present at the 59th edition of the ASTRO 2017, which takes place from September 24th till 27th at the San Diego Convention Center. ASTRO is the world’s most important meeting for the radiation and oncology community. This year, the theme is “The Healing Art and Science of Radiation Oncology.” PEO would like to...
8 Aug 17